Whether its been months or years since your loss, Mt. Hood Hospice offers support groups and education for bereavement.
Help is Here
Dealing with and living with a loved one’s death is difficult. Whether it has been months or years since your loss, Mt. Hood Hospice offers support groups and education for bereavement. Mt. Hood Hospice offers support groups for adults, children, families, and caregivers grieving a loss due to a death. These groups can provide a supportive environment to help you develop coping skills. See below for a list of groups.
- Grief Support for Adults
- Grief Support for Kids, Teens, and Families
- Support Groups for Caregivers
- Grief Support for your Group (In-services for facility staff)
- A Happiness Support Group (Awakening Joy)
Outreach and Education – Speaker’s Bureau
We come to you! Whether it be a senior center, fraternal organization, church, residential facility, community center, school, or other organization, it is important for Mt. Hood Hospice to educate the public with:
- Hospice: the what, where, and when
- Advance Care Planning
- Grief and grief support groups